X4 guild missions fix and more

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Panos
x4

X4 guild missions fix and more

Post by Panos » Sun, 12. May 24, 20:45

Saw the post bellow on Reddit and took the opportunity to make a similar post here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/ ... t/l3psa2s/

With 7.0 seems X4 is closing it's circle, so is it possible to fix few bits and maybe add some more?

When we complete the Paranid and Split campaigns the guild missions disappear because the new factions do not have guilds.

Is it possible to keep them by changing their faction name or get new ones depending the wars the factions are involved?
Some of us Role Playing heavily on our playthroughs and it would be a great addition.

Also is it possible to add few more war missions for various wars?

For example when ANT-ARG conflict starts through the TER campaign, have ANT actively declare war and have a war guild for this war for ANT.
Maybe add a HOP vs XEN or TEL vs XEN especially around Company Regard.

Thank you.

Falcrack
x4

Re: X4 guild missions fix and more

Post by Falcrack » Sun, 12. May 24, 20:57

I agree, it is a major letdown that guild and war missions are not available for all factions, and especially that some that get removed after certain diplomatic changes. Like no TRI vs ARG if you choose that option, for example. The money is not so important (still want money payment though), but getting unique paint schemes, mod parts, and high level seminars are something we only really get with guild and war missions.

extaz93

Post by extaz93 » Sun, 12. May 24, 21:17

Here is my original post on Reddit :

It is really frustrating that if you do the Split or Paranid unification plots, you don't have access to their guilds missions anymore. We should be able to have access to their guilds after completing the plots. I really enjoy doing these missions even after hundred of hours because it helps factions setup new fleets, defences, and make the universe feel more alive.

Besides, adding guilds missions for FRF vs Xenon, Argon vs Hop, Argon Vs Zya and maybe Teladi vs Xenon would be easy and add a lot more possibilities for players to pick their side of the conflicts, and help struggling and divided factions. I haven't played with the TER but people tend to suggest that it's really frustrating that we don't have TER vs Argon and vice versa guilds as well.

Panos
x4

Post by Panos » Sun, 12. May 24, 21:36

extaz93 wrote:
Sun, 12. May 24, 21:17
Here is my original post on Reddit :

It is really frustrating that if you do the Split or Paranid unification plots, you don't have access to their guilds missions anymore. We should be able to have access to their guilds after completing the plots. I really enjoy doing these missions even after hundred of hours because it helps factions setup new fleets, defences, and make the universe feel more alive.

Besides, adding guilds missions for FRF vs Xenon, Argon vs Hop, Argon Vs Zya and maybe Teladi vs Xenon would be easy and add a lot more possibilities for players to pick their side of the conflicts, and help struggling and divided factions. I haven't played with the TER but people tend to suggest that it's really frustrating that we don't have TER vs Argon and vice versa guilds as well.
Yep. Need the war guilds after those two campaigns.

However there is a ARG vs HOP guild.
Also ARG vs ZYA imho will be too much considering that ZYA will just disappear faster than it is today if players deliver 3 capital ships to ARG in Eleventh Hour sector. (typical war mission)

Return to “X4: Foundations”