Shipyard Sales and Ship Equipment control due blueprints mix terran and commonwealth.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

humility925
x4

Shipyard Sales and Ship Equipment control due blueprints mix terran and commonwealth.

Post by humility925 » Sun, 7. May 23, 18:16

Ok, I had mix of blueprint terran and commonwealth equipment, like Terran engine/spilt MK4 combat speed.

Problem is that I had been build pure Terran Shipyard, I want to sell pure Terran Ship on based of Terran Resource only, but A.I buy Terran ship mix with like commonewealth part, that is where I do not want that, due Shipyard forced and collect only Terran resource (I don't want too many megastation is reason why I want limited number of station as I can so computer don't get lag or something, so this case I did build pure terran mega shipyard, it's was no issues when I had none of equipment blueprints of commonwealth like MK4 combat spilt, Argon flak, so go on, but I had to brought it because it's was for Personal/missions/quest things and not for shipyard sales.

I do understand no sales ship setting rule, but I don't want that, I do want set pure Equipment terran ship sale only, no other commonwealth equipment so shipyard don't wait or pay huge cost of commonewealth resource. so How do I set up like this in detail? I wasn't talk about resist factions, I do want sell to all factions, but only ship pure terren ship with only terran equipment due resource and limited number of station mega supply.

How one doing set up like this when one had mix of blueprints of terran and commonwealth?
Had a compassionate when you able... :)

Return to “X4: Foundations”